Who can be nominated?
Nominate someone today who has changed the landscape of HIV-AIDS here in the Philippines and created ripples of positive change in the community. They can be a representative from the following sectors:
- Business (HIV policy in the workplace, companies, programs for business)
- Youth (program for the youth sector, youth-initiated)
- Academe (educational institutions, school organizations, program for schools)
- Government (legislators, LGUs, government organizations)
- Media & Advertising (digital, media organizations, media programs)
- Influencer (individual)
- NGOs (NGO-led programs)
- PLHIV (support groups, individual)
- Medical (hospitals, doctors, clinics, medical practitioner)
- Arts (films, stage play, artworks, artists)
The screening committee will pick the top 20 finalists who will move to final interview and judging.
Vision and Values (25%)
What's the vision of the nominee to improve the HIV-AIDS situation in the Philippines? What is the nominee trying to solve? And what unique values does s/he possess that are helping drive this vision to life?
Strategy and Actions (25%)
What is the nominee's strategy to achieve his vision? What is he/she doing, or has done, to bring about positive change, especially in communities affected by HIV-AIDS?
Results and Impact (25%)
What have been the specific results of the nominee's strategy and actions? What have been the demonstrable impacts of his/her HIV-AIDS-related initiatives?
Ability to Inspire and Influence (25%)
How has the nominee inspired others to help achieve his/her vision? Or encouraged others to contribute to and rally behind the HIV-AIDS advocacy?